IGNORED

Replacement Inner Rocker Panels

disepyon

• 3 months later...

22 hours ago, jayem_bo said:

Just messaged you about placing an order

Messaged replied.

20 hours ago, madkaw said:

These pieces look awesome and you have found a good item to duplicate . All the rot usually starts there at either end of the inner rocker . Might be needing these when I tear into my other 2 Z's

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Thanks and let me know when your ready.

In the future anyone reading this post and is interested in buying a set, the best way to contact me is by email: djepy0n@hotmail.com, I dont get on the forums all the time so the quickest way to get a hold of me is by email.

jayem_bo

Your Driver side set is pretty much ready, just need to give it a light coat of primer, however it is way to cold outside for me to coat it right now. Oh yeah, also need to make the seatbelt plate too.

IMG_0193.JPGIMG_0194.JPGIMG_0195.JPGIMG_0196.JPGIMG_0204.JPGIMG_0205.JPGIMG_0206.JPG

Edited by disepyon
  • Like 1

Brent,

Thanks for sharing this with us!  My car will need new metal in these areas, so I purchased a set of rocker panels several years ago.  I don't know how extensive the rust damage is yet on the inner panels, but I filled up a dust pan of rust from the front rocker areas after removing the front fenders!  When the time comes to repair the rockers, it's good to know your services are available!

Robert S.

5 hours ago, EhlersRS said:

Brent,

Thanks for sharing this with us!  My car will need new metal in these areas, so I purchased a set of rocker panels several years ago.  I don't know how extensive the rust damage is yet on the inner panels, but I filled up a dust pan of rust from the front rocker areas after removing the front fenders!  When the time comes to repair the rockers, it's good to know your services are available!

Robert S.

Thanks Robert.  Hopefully your situation wont be as bad as we are thinking.  It really is a lot of work repairing the rockers. I should be around when time comes if you do indeed need inner rockers.

So I am thinking about offering Seat brackets, floor pans and maybe floor rails along with my inner rocker panels. As of now, I am wanting to offer seat brackets first.

Pictures below are what the seat brackets will most likely look like. The pictures are from my 240z. I am not sure on price yet. These will be made from 16g CRS. which is a tad bit thicker than stock or same thickness.

IMG_2084.JPGIMG_2085.JPGIMG_2091.JPGIMG_2092.JPGIMG_2110.JPGIMG_2111.JPGIMG_2113.JPGIMG_2115.JPGIMG_2122.JPG

I may offer the first set of seat brackets to someone for a killer deal just because I need to know how well the fitment is as I dont know anyone local or have another 240z to test fit and my car is already installed. PM if you are interested in this offer.

Below are pictures of what the Floor pans will kind of look like. Above are some pictures as well. I want to first get the tunnel side of the pans figured out. These will be made from 20g CRS which is the same thickness as stock. 18G is to thick to match up with the stock thickness of the tunnel. The pans will also have the stepped lip on the front and rear just like factory. I also need to figure out the little indention/pocket on the side towards the rocker panels. Not sure what it is but seems like the it came factory with it.

IMG_1739.JPGIMG_1743.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1998.JPGIMG_2006.JPGIMG_2011.JPGIMG_2050.JPGIMG_2057.JPG

Let me know if this would be wanted products.

Thanks,

Prospect-D

https://bwpeck8.wixsite.com/prospect-d

Edited by disepyon
  • Like 2