IGNORED

Zcon 2017

Patcon

The website is up and the full event schedule is posted: http://zcon2017.org/

The judged car show is at Lake Travis about 30 miles NW of the convention hotel - Airport Hilton.  The track day is at a site about 30 miles south of Austin.  The grand finale day for AX, People's Choice show, parade laps, and the awards dinner is at COTA, just a couple of miles from the hotel.

Edited by jfa.series1

8 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I probably won't make it to Austin because of the distance, but I do have a couple suggestions for improvement based on my two past convention experiences.

If there is someone here on forum from the host club that would like to talk about them, send me a PM?

Bruce - reach out to Mike W on this forum (Mike Wodopian), he's the event chairman or coordinator.  Mike is one of our three Gold Cup winners from Memphis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
33 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I'm a possible.

One of the best times in my life was hanging out with Z buddies in Memphis.

Damn speeding ticket cost me a thousand in the long run.

Just have Buddy drive while you make sure the beverages stay fresh from the passenger seat.  LOL

1461441653468.jpg

Edited by S30Driver
Added Buddy
  • Like 1