IGNORED

#64 just popped up on ebay

hr369

There are no pictures of the left floor. Two pictures of the right. It looks ok but appears bowed in the middle of the frame rail probably from a jack.

It needs a lot of work to be a museum piece or show car. It's not even close to that level. But it is a nice driver. All new vinyl in the interior would really make it look nice.

I hope it sells for a lot since I also have an early one. I really don't know what it'll sell for.

Chuck

6 minutes ago, cbuczesk said:

There are no pictures of the left floor. Two pictures of the right. It looks ok but appears bowed in the middle of the frame rail probably from a jack.

It needs a lot of work to be a museum piece or show car. It's not even close to that level. But it is a nice driver. All new vinyl in the interior would really make it look nice.

I hope it sells for a lot since I also have an early one. I really don't know what it'll sell for.

Chuck

I meant right. Yea, far from museum piece for sure.

Ah, the other left. ;-) The floor looks solid. He sprayed some undercoating over the old undercoating that was flaking off. The rockers look solid too. The seam between the quarter and rocker is still there. It's probably a good, solid car but he sounds like a flipper. And I don't trust flippers.

Chuck

On 7/7/2016 at 9:36 PM, psdenno said:

And it has the "original AM/FM radio".  New paint can hide a multitude of automotive indescretions acquired over 46 years.

Dennis

With a number that low, the VIN, engine, and body inscription are the only things that a would be buyer would actually need to be 100% sure about. everything else is a bonus.

5 hours ago, Careless said:

With a number that low, the VIN, engine, and body inscription are the only things that a would be buyer would actually need to be 100% sure about. everything else is a bonus.

I agree...