IGNORED

ZCON 2016 - Toronto (Who is going?)

Sorry that it's too far for a bunch of you guys, and jfa, I'm so sorry to hear that you were planning to attend, but have been sidelined by problems.

zKars, you misunderstood the Jim... S30Driver (Jim) was saying that he and Zup (Jim) would probably be at the ZAttack in Nashville, not this upcoming Zcon. So, now that jfa had to bow out, none of the three (S30Driver, Zup, or jfa) are going to be in Toronto.

But you'll have me!!  LOL

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

Nashville is very doable for me!  Steve and Cliff plus anyone else, we got us a Convoy! LOL

You want to get in on this @Tomcat and @dtshaw66 :)  We can shoot straight up I-65 or plan out a more scenic drive, meeting up with the others.  Big fun.

It's sometime next summer.  There'll be a lot more information as it gets closer, Middle Tennessee Z Club puts it on.

Cliff

@siteunseen

I will definitely plan on it! Barring some cat-arse-trophy, I'll have time to get my car sorted out and road-worthy.There are lots of interesting alternate routes from my house to Nashville. One year, on the way to "The Derby", it took me and my brother-in-law 8 hours to make the 90 mile drive ... but we were a whole lot younger and a whole lot more reckless then!

• Like 1

Fewer Jims. Hmmm.  Likely a good thing. I confuse easily. Mind you if I just say "Jim" the chances of someone answering   is as good as it was before. Oh well....

For example, I'm bringing a white Nissan, but I can't remember which one I decided on...

image.jpeg

• Like 1

We will be pulling into the hotel mid day Monday, staying in Sault Ste Marie the night before. You know, in all the long weekend returning traffic... yuck.... Have another Jim with me for good measure..

In Regina tonight. I'm from here, and I still don't like it everytime I come back.