Hi i am new to this group. My name is Joey. I am a girl who used to be in a band called DollSquad. Thanks for accepting me! This is a photo of "cookie"" my 260z.  He was my first car and I bought him in 1988.  The other day my hubbie and i were driving down blackburn road and this guy kept tooting us a number of times and at each traffic light making begging signs and yelling out his window to my hubbie "please sell it to me"" so funny!  Has anyone else had this happen? Anyway i was also wondering are there girls (or boys) that have Zeds and also have and love all things retro? Eg have 60s or 70s homes, clothes, vinyl, furniture, hair etc If so lets have a ride!! I am dying to meet you all. Below is Cookie. 

FB_IMG_1459237303264.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Joey

Yeah,  The stories from admirers are always similar. I owned a Datsun (pick a model) once, best car I ever owned. Wish I hadn't sold it. Want to sell yours?

As far as loving all things retro, Yes we love retro. In fact, many of us ARE retro.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...