IGNORED

2000$ rear hatch glass

hr369

Anyone have this same glass in their car? Don't park in a bad neighborhood!

Here a super rare TRUE JDM early 1969/70 240z "CLEAR HATCH GLASS", These glasses were only used in the very early 1969/70 240z, again NO HEATER LINE factory glass.... 100% NO SHIPPING ON THIS LISTING/GLASS. JUST ADDED PROOF OF BEING A REAL AUTHENTIC SERIES 1 DATSUN 240Z EARLY GLASS.

NBRautoparts.com has deals

ebay link

glass.jpg

Edited by hr369

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Looks like one of those junkyard prowlers.  Maybe found a window and made up a story?  Could just be a factory window replacement from the 70's.  Where's Chickenman?

His eBay name makes me feel funny - 

Twinge.PNG

LOL  No, this is a nissan factory rear window. I can get one for *** bucks. I will be very curious if he has a buyer for 2k

Edit: my price taken out in case he does find a buyer

z-hatch-glass-no-defroster.jpg

Edited by hr369

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Seems to me that I could pretty much "convert" my 77 glass to 69/70 JDM glass with a scraper blade and some acetone

That's sort of what I was thinking. Scrape the glass then mirror glaze. Lines are gone...

• 1 year later...

Late to this thread but better late then never....

This is NBRautoparts AKA Chris.

This glass was paid and sold about 2 months after I listed here for 2000.00. When to the U.K. to a guy how know what this rare gem O.G. was..

It was factory 1969 240z with 00493 tag on the door, I pulled it myself and no not out of a junkyard as smart a$$ with little minds think.

Thanks guys and gals who are real true DATSUN fans and not D.A. with personally problems.

7 hours ago, fairlady240zguy said:

Late to this thread but better late then never....

This glass was paid and sold about 2 months after I listed here for 2000.00. When to the U.K. to a guy how know what this rare gem O.G. was..

It was factory 1969 240z with 00493 tag on the door, I pulled it myself and no not out of a junkyard as smart a$$ with little minds think.

Thanks guys and gals who are real true DATSUN fans and not D.A. with personally problems.

sounds to me like you need to find somewhere else to sell your stuff. maybe some REAL datsun website

• Like 2

16 hours ago, fairlady240zguy said:

I may well be "as smart a$$" with "little minds", but I wouldn't be too sure the guy in the U.K. who (you say) bought this for 2k USD really knows what he bought. 

I see your location is listed as "High Dessert". Is that slightly north of Eton Mess, and to the south of Fruit Salad?