IGNORED

Vacuum lines Destination?

Newbrian

I picked up a real nice 81 280zx turbo that  has been sitting outside for the last 8 years at a tow yard. the car is in great shape other than I have had to go through the engine, but after getting the engine all back together and mostly back to the start up... there are 3 vacuum lines that i have lost the markings for them to where they go.....I was wondering if anybody knows where these 3 electrical solenoid controlled vacuum nipples Destinations go?

This has been a great project car for my boy that My father had one of the first 300  71 240z's that came off the assembly line ....

I would thank anyone that could give me the info on these 3 vacuum ports...

Brian

pic11.jpg

pic22.jpg

Thank you Zed, yes I know these are emissions parts and have been to the dealership to see what they know (nothing) and several manuals but not enough info..... what I really need is to find someone that has this car up ad running and look under their hood for a couple minutes...

Brian