IGNORED

Vehicle: Nissan 300zx (1987)

• 1 month later...

its a 1987 n/a 300zx. It has 160000km on it. This was a one owner vehicle. The owner bought it from Edmonton in may of 1987. He babied this car well always taking it to the dealership for service. It has had the suspension timing belt and clutch changed all at 100000km. In fact the last time he serviced it was in November of 2015 when he took it to the dealership and had the entire fuel system changed because old gas sat in the tank. Its a great car but it isn't perfect. The issues it has are minor though. The headliner is falling out from the back. Rear windshield wiper sprayer doesn't want to spray. The radio antenna's gear is stripped so it won't go up anymore. (Previous owner gave me the parts to fix it) and the temperature gauge is out on the digital dash. That's all the issues it has. There is no rust on this car which is quite a shock as this is Calgary. This car cost me 2000$ CAD which i think is a good deal. I've already posted on the forum and got some wonderful responses so I am excited to be a part of the classic z community.

Edited by attallaguy
  • Like 1