IGNORED

Replacing Exhaust system on my 1972 240z

jalexquijano

I am thinking about purchasing a complete stock system which has all its prebend tubes and does not rust.

I have seen many reviews and advised to purchase the following kit from MSA:

MSA Premium Exhaust System, 70-72, 74 240Z-260Z (For Stock Manifold)

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic19j/15-6302

How sporty does this exhaust system sound? Looking for classic italian sport car sound!!

This is what i actually have in my car and plan on getting rid of!!! It was installed here in Panama.

post-28721-0-81428100-1444926403_thumb.j

post-28721-0-37619700-1444926420_thumb.j

post-28721-0-38583800-1444926444_thumb.j

Honestly for a little more than the price of that system I had a custom 2.25" stainless steel mandrel exhaust system put on my 75 280 for $350. It's one piece back from the header with 24" resonator in the middle. It sounds like a low rumble at idle and you can nearly hear it when cruising at 70 mph. But when you go full open throttle it howls like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really understand the question. If you are asking if you can put a magnaflow muffler on the MSA system then yes you can just have to find the right size magnaflow muffler. Only problem I would have with the MSA system is I will probably have a drone because there is no resonator or glass pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk