Sean Dezart

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

111 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, wheee! said:

LOL, I found most Dutch people could understand some German, my Dutch is is limited to pannekoeks LOL

...and 2 hrs is not far! Have you been to Canada? :P

et j'aimerai avoir le systeme Street-Sport, 2 seater avec JDM... mais je ne suis pas pretre!

Ok, Canada is HUGE, I'm only 2hrs SW of Le Mans and 3 1/2 SW of Paris.

I have 1x Street-Sport left under reserve until this weekend. If it sells, I won't have anymore until the next batch in late May. I've already taken a pre-order on that and given the guy a decent reduction for his patience.

I have the Race-Sport, Full-Race and lines/mufflers still in stock.

No problems Sean! I will give you lots of advance notice when I'm ready to order!

Dang Sean,  I believe I may have been more patience for longer.  You didn't offer me a substantial discount. LOL  Hey guys, Sean and Zstory have a great header/exhaust system.

5 hours ago, racer47201 said:

Dang Sean,  I believe I may have been more patience for longer.  You didn't offer me a substantial discount. LOL  Hey guys, Sean and Zstory have a great header/exhaust system.

Only proposing a discount because of paying in full against a May delivery - up until December I did the same deal and with 2016 prices on pre-orders.;)

ID: 105   Posted (edited)

Hi.

A little bit of news and an update of my prices.

Unfortunately, with the way the € is performing against foreign currencies, I’ve had to readdress prices with an inevitable but modest (2.5-ish %) increase.

As a good gesture, anyone with the intention to buy can do so now (against an August delivery) and pay using the previous prices !

I have some parts still in stock – the rest will be available from mid-August.

Included now on the list are my new 280ZX parts and extra S30 rear silencer options.

In 2018, I’m hoping to offer a choice of S30 downpipes and also an L28ET header and downpipe.

Kind regards,

Sean

AUS $s.jpg

CAD $s.jpg

IMG_20170614_135705.jpg

IMG_20170614_135458.jpg

USA $s.jpg

Edited by Sean Dezart

Double hit for the sagging loonie! Ouch.
Totally understand mon ami

Merci mon pote !

Hello Sean

Is your Online-shop down?

Facebook is not usable crap for a shop, to look for parts and prices.

Thanks

Marcel

Hi Marcel.

I realise that FB is far from perfect as a 'vitrine' and that my site is overdue - my fault, I'm awaiting the new batch with which to make updated photos (eg my old ones don't show the O2 sensors and I've new products coming) and I haven't perfected a big part of the text - I have a couple of articles on exhausts that explain everything to help people choose.

That said, it'll never be an on-line shop - I want people to contact me before buying so as to ensure they get what they need - big isn't always best and there is no obligation to buy - happy to advise and spend a moment with another zedder.

In the meantime, people can contact me via sites such as this, via FB messenger or simply direct via email : seanz@wanadoo.fr

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sean

I was asking because of frp pannels.

Your shopname is on a frp pricelist.

The exhaustlist i know well.

Sorry - not clear - here is the last FRP price list I had.

2016 Price list.jpg