IGNORED

I need help with a Dime wagon

Patcon

I know I am potentially going to the dark side but my son just turned 15 and we bought him a 1972 510 wagon. It is amazing how rare parts are for these cars. They makes Z's look plentiful and parts look cheap! I know we have sites that shown the part numbers for Z's, does anyone know of a site that would show parts numbers for 510 cars. Would the FAST system show it? I think Courtesy Nissan and I are gonna become good friends.

Thanks, Guys

"...Luke, I am your father... Nooooooo!!!... :P

• Like 1

Thanks for the links Mike!

I spent an hour or so just researching parts numbers. It is interesting everything doesn't show in the diagrams. The actual instrument cluster and gauges don't shown and the quarter window glass and seals aren't there either.

You're welcome. To bad about the missing info on the glass, I didn't see it either. I think that the sedan and wagon both used the same instrument panel, so this might be what you are looking for:

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun510/Datsun510Index/Electrical/InstrumentMeter/FromOct69/tabid/561/Default.aspx

Thanks for the links Mike!

I spent an hour or so just researching parts numbers. It is interesting everything doesn't show in the diagrams. The actual instrument cluster and gauges don't shown and the quarter window glass and seals aren't there either.

I have a question. For those of you who have ordered from Courtesy Nissan, at what point do you know if they have it or can get it. I can add parts to my cart but the little red dot is lit. "Out of stock 2-4 days" Does that means they can get it or do I have to order and just wait and see?