IGNORED

ZCON 2015 Video

I've uploaded a video of pics I made during the judged car show on Beale Street.  About 1+ min into the video, there are some scurvy-looking guys on the sidewalk that have a distinct resemblance to CZCC members.

Since the music seems to be available to all, I've edited out prior comments about the copyright dispute with YouTube.  The two songs on the video are early 1900's original recordings now in the public domain.  First is Bessie Jackson with "Barbeque Bess", I'm sure she's really singing about her "BBQ" :rolleyes:.  The second number is by Memphis Minnie (appropriate for ZCON) doing "Down By the Riverside".  Enjoy the tunes.

Edited by jfa.series1
  • Like 2

Very nicely done! Great music selection!

Felt just like I was there all over again--

well--not quite---those "scurvy-looking guys on the sidewalk" were much more real then---talkin' Z car jive!!!!

• Like 1

I've uploaded a video of pics I made during the judged car show on Beale Street.  Right now YouTube is giving me copyright pushback on some public domain music I included (1900's original recordings) so all music is suppressed.  I've filed a protest with YouTube, will see how that all works out.  About 1+ min into the video, there are some scurvy-looking guys on the sidewalk that have a distinct resemblance to CZCC members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exiUy2ugW4I

Can you post the video to our gallery?  I haven't tried many video files yet.  I believe the max size is 128MB and I can increase it if you want...