IGNORED

Anyone have a spare $68,000

grannyknot

Further to my annoyance, when is it referred to as a Fairlady 240z, yet it's nothing of the sort. The Fairlady 240z was a home market car only. Not an export HSL30-U car like this is.

This Fairlady 240Z is in a class buy its self! A benchmark for the Nissan brand around the world!

#1 Most Popular Collector Car Color for any 240Z.....Mexican Orange!

1970 Datsun 240z..... For Sale By Owner...Only 2,000 still exist today 2014.... MUSEUM QUALITY COLLECTORS CONCOURS NEW ONLY 200 MILES! GO FIND ANOTHER 240Z LIKE THIS ONE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!

Very RARE Original Air Conditioning option! 

Very Low VIN# Hl3002631 Original #s matching engine!

#1 Benchmark 1970 Datsun 240Z Worldwide For Sale ... 

Then it says only 2,000 still exist today? 2,000 what? Early 240z's? In what country? If you're going to advertise a car at that price you could at least get some of these details correct. Given the potential buyer some confidence you know what you're talking about...

This is the part I like,

"1970 Datsun 240Z Only 9,997 were built in US. Canada Only 1,200 were built! Only 3% still exist today! Unfortunately, 97% did not survive!"

Really, I was under the impression these cars were built in Japan, I guess you learn something new everyday.

The owner of this car should really get it out of the hands of this dealer, he's doing it a disservice.

Edited by grannyknot