IGNORED

Z scam ?

black gold man

I like how the poster flipped the photo in a couple of the ads and resized the photo, too.

The area code for the number posted in several of the ads is for the northern part of Kansas.

Edited by SteveJ

Regarding the presumed-legit eBay car... perhaps it just me but there is something fundamentally wrong with a white interior in a Safari Gold car.  The black engine bay is a usual giveaway for a color change and I certainly admire Safari Gold (no guesses why) but the combo just doesn't work for me.  Oh well, opinions are like belly-buttons - everybody has one.

Somebody posted about it on Hybridz also but they moved it to their Tool Shed for some reason.  Had some more details.  Looks like the old "wire me the money and I'll have the car shipped scam".  I felt the draw of one of those way back when I was first looking.  Low price, need to sell", in the military (lends respectability), can't communicate directly, etc.  All of the signs.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/123073-scammers-on-z-cara-now/#entry1150782