IGNORED

ZCON 2016 Canada Thread

Toronto's infamous summer heat AND humidity is just a rumor. That teeny tiny lake it's next to has no effect whatsosever It's really more like Steve's interpretive picture year round. ;)

I WILL be there. Better leave soon, it's a long boring drive from here to there.

I've already looked. Like 14 hours and the forecast this week was 80 headed toward the mid 70's far superior to the high 90's in Memphis. Looking forward to it. I am hoping to have something running by then. We will see. It was very motivating to come see all the beautiful cars.

• Like 2

Yup, that about sums up what to expect. Great people, great beer, great coffee, great Z's. Great job OZCOA. Gonna be epic, eh?

50-50 chance of a blizzard or massive heat wave no matter what part of summer you do this in, so early August it is.

• Like 2

Toronto's infamous summer heat AND humidity is just a rumor. That teeny tiny lake it's next to has no effect whatsosever It's really more like Steve's interpretive picture year round. ;)

I WILL be there. Better leave soon, it's a long boring drive from here to there.

2 of us will be coming out from winnipeg.  We'll follow lead or drag you out there.  fun fun