IGNORED

Back in Washington, can't work on my Z...

inmocean

Howdy Z-folks, I've been off and on the site for a lot of years now. I've owned my 280Z for over 13 years, gotten to know every nut and bolt on it, a few times, in some cases. Needless to say, I prefer to do my own wrenching. I just moved to Yakima, WA, and signed a six-month lease on a place where I can't work on my car...anyone out there know of any shops or garages that rent space nights/weekends for light maintenance/projects? No lift or anything needed, this is my daily driver, and I won't be disassembling anything I -hopefully- can't  reassemble pretty quickly...I know I'm overdue on an oil-change, but happy to report that after driving 3800 miles cross-country(scenic route) I didn't use a drop...Anyhow, looking for some shop or garage space on the cheap. Thanks

That's a pretty cool setup, BlackGold. Will keep that in mind just for the access to a lift...until I build my dream garage, that is. Short-term, for bigger stuff, I can use my brother's place up in Bellingham, but I'm hoping to find something closer to home for general maintenance...will probably go the storage locker route for now...I've seen a lot of nice Z's in the neighborhood already, was hoping (naively?) some Yakima Z owners would be on this site and would exchange some occasional shop/driveway space for a sixer or something...swap stories, talk about how cool our cars are, etc...I'm pretty good with the Z's, could even help someone with their own projects...