IGNORED

Positioning ZG flares

drawz

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and also new to Z cars. Just got my first '71 240z a month ago. The car is imported from California to Norway.

I got a set of ZG flares with the car, and I really like to get these on the car. But have som questions, hope someone can help me :-)

How should these be positioned on the car? Should the line up with the stock outer lip all the way?

I've been reading on this DIY -> http://classicdatsun.com/new/ZG-flares_inst.html

Great stuff. But still alittle unsure.

If some one have some good advise, I really appreciate that!

Hope my english is understandable :-)

Hello, I did not know you had to cut into the wings.. i would never ever do that..  (I hate those things anyway, they are more for a 4x4 jeep or so..

You like those plastic things on your car.. oké..  if one could go back easy to standard, you could do it (Because the day you want another car WILL  come.. and selling with those things on can be a pain... )  But when you have to cut into the wheel arch.. think twice and dicide not to.. :unsure:

Let us know what you are going to do with it..

Mart