IGNORED

Going Coilovers

Very nice work. You should be proud of your accomplishments!!

Thank you!

Wow! Very nice! One detail that requires your attention. Your front side marker lights need to be turned 180. The wider part of the lens faces to the front. But other than that, Im jealous man. What a nice car. 

I'll have to flip them asap. I'm surprised I never caught that, I guess you learn something new every day.

Yeah, it looks great. Btw, what did you do with the holes where the original side mirror was mounted?

PMG

The holes in the door skin are still there and I don't know if I want to fill it or not considering that I'd have to do paint to cover it and that's not my plan for it.. Right now I have a piece of thick flexible plastic that's cut cleanly to shape and bolted down through the holes. It's soft enough that it sucks down against the door and creates a seal too. I might take a piece of aluminum or G10 (composite material) and shape a more permanent solution later on. The black plastic doesn't look too bad though.

Looks great - keep us posted

Will do!

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I've given any update but progress is updated regularly here if you want to check anything out. I decided to go with an auxiliary fuse box and am really thrilled with how easy it is and how simple it will be to add anything from this point forward : https://www.instagram.com/allaboutthez/

Here's the latest! Wipers, dome light, map light, horn, antenna, radio, (and a clock shortly) are all working! Going to swap the engine in a couple weeks. 

12357941_10153812126264726_163420447_n_z

• Like 2