IGNORED

1970 Datsun Z-Series-E Bay

lcord

Found this early Z on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Z-Series-base-coupe-2-door-/141655790164?forcerrptr=true&hash=item20fb57d254&item=141655790164 I live close by so I contacted the owner via ebay so I could take a look in person. I didn't get a response. I wanted more interior pics of the floor boards. It looks like he must have pulled out the motor when it was painted since the engine bay isn't colored the same way as the exterior. Wanted to know if he worked on the engine when he pulled it out. The rear bumper looks bent down. What are your thoughts on this car?

Thanks

Larry

Looks like someone picked up a decent car at an estate sale and doesn't really know much about what they have.  Probably have to go there and take a look to really get a feel for it.

The body gaps look pretty good.  The paint on the driver's side looks a bit wavy, maybe a little body filler there and a repaint.  The driver's side inner door panel seems to be missing.

Not bad looking overall.