IGNORED

Help with a fair price

I've pretty much decided to thin my small herd a little thinner, I've got 5 cars and a 3 car garage.  

I bought it a few years ago from a guy who needed money so he sold his 240 project.  Car is all original now and runs good.  He had an F54 short block and an E31 head, triple Weber 40s and a Tilton aluminum flywheel bought for his build that never happened.  I'm keeping all that stuff and selling the car as is, original motor and rust with a worn out suspension.  It's had a respray that is "orange peeling", they say it's a 10 foot paint job, inside 10 feet it don't look so good.

Here's some pictures to look at.  What should I ask?  I was thinking $5,000.

Here's the guys photobucket with the rust pictures.

http://s813.photobucket.com/user/dskul1/library/?sort=3&page=1

post-23570-0-21995500-1430576589_thumb.j

post-23570-0-47295900-1430576616_thumb.j

post-23570-0-84902900-1430576637.jpg

post-23570-0-71909500-1430576692_thumb.g

No, no! I'd like to keep that close to my chest. Plus I've given it a nice dry life in my garage, that's worth thousands. LOL

No, actually I was thinking of parking it in front of our restaurant for Talladega traffic Sunday but after fooling with it this morning I think I could spend more time with it and get my money back for just the car. We'll see.

The crawfish boil was okay fun but a bunch of peanut butter licking dogs if you know what I mean.

Thanks Blue, it'd make it too.

I've never had the air box off apparently, he had a zip-tie keeping the hard fuel line from pinching between the float chamber and nozzle. It also held the nozzle up and tightly at that. Runs a little better now.

Maybe I'll piddle with it some more, put the polished slots against the white trim and ask $7, wiggle room aplenty.

I need one of those bubble boy carports. I'm outta space. I scratched it the other day getting my mowerer out.

• Like 1

When I was at The Mitty, I met a guy from Decatur who is looking for a 240Z. He bought one to race not that long ago. I tried to send him a friend request on FB, but he hasn't responded. Let me see if I can track down someone who knows him.