IGNORED

Guess what tire size this is

HaZmatt

Hi guys looking for help once again. I'm looking for new wheels and trying to get the right size tire.

This is the look i'm going for, a 15" wheel with a little more meat than my 205/50's. Can anyone help my find out what size tire is on the beautiful 432?

My guess is 225/50-15....

010702_0010.jpg

010702_0002.jpg

010702_0004.jpg

010702_0005.jpg

Funny you should ask!  This is the exact combo of tire and wheels is on my bucket list.  I also have an orange, totally stock,

car and have been exploring a wheel and tire combo to compliment my 240z.  I like the 14 x 7 & 14 x 7.5 Watanabe

wheels for the old school look, but finding tires that legally fit wheels that wide with stock dimensions of 195/70 x 14

tires is impossible.  On a totally stock suspended car, this is the only tire size that fills the wheel well, looks best, and

fits without rub, in my opinion.  Watanabe recommends their wheel size for an S30/240z as follows:

(This information can be found on the follow Watanabe site listed under matching data.

http://www.watanabe.com.au/

F:  A 14-7.0 +3 offset  &  R:  B 14-7.5 +1.5 offset

So, now I am considering 15" Watanabe wheel as pictured by haZmatt with 205 / 60 x 15 tires and whose demensions

are almost exactly the same as the stock 240z wheel (195 / 70 x 14).   205 / 60 x 15 tires which can be legally mounted on

7" & 7.5" wheels  are, also, plentiful.

Let me know what you think about my thoughts.

Also, tire dimension comparisons can be easily made here:

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos

Additionally, haZmatt, I do not know the tire size you have pictured so would not hazard a guess. 

Edited by AZ-240z