IGNORED

71 240Z @ Oklahoma Farm Sale

moonpup

It's actually a sale and not an auction and watching the video, I got the impression that the prices may be very reasonable.... but who knows?

There is a contact number for the outfit putting on the sale that's located just above the video. I called a bit ago and was told he won't know the price on the Z till later this afternoon.

Just an update for those interested, I spoke with them again this morning and here's the low down...

It was last registered in 1985 and hasn't run since. It does have a title and the "sale tag" price is currently $3750. He said don't be afraid to make an offer as it will go in with any others that may be made and considered at the end. It's a 4sp.car and the interior is according to him " is in surprisingly good shape other than a cracked dash".  Major rust is over the rear wheel arches and actually penetrates the metal.

That pretty much sums up what I was told. Keep in mind I haven't seen this car in person, so if you buy it, don't blame me if you find something you weren't expecting...... call or check it out youself!   B)