IGNORED

Stolen 240Z

grannyknot

Here are some pics of Bluebird to go with the story of the theft.  People are telling me I'm crazy to offer $10K for the safe recovery, but this care goes way beyond monetary value.

Please call the police or PM me bluebird@sadavidson.com if there is a sighting.  Thanks.  ...Scott

post-30067-0-27425400-1427413800_thumb.j

post-30067-0-27162100-1427413808_thumb.j

post-30067-0-45946500-1427413815_thumb.j

post-30067-0-87415400-1427413823_thumb.j

post-30067-0-42347500-1427413832_thumb.j

That really sucks, that is a nice car. I understand your reward completely.

I know this is too late now, but perhaps for others. A fuel cut off switch at the tank works great. Sure they steal your car but only get 6 blocks and it dies. they can't restart and then bail. 

You get your car back with some break in damage and a hot wire, but you still have your car. 

They would have to be top notch thieves if they come and tow truck your car away. Thats serious planning!!

I wish you the best of luck in the recovery Scott.

The guy that stole this should be dropped by helicopter straight into Afghanistan with the word thief carved into his forehead. I hope to god you catch whoever is involved. What a beautiful car I'm really sorry.

Edited by 71Nissan240Z

That really sucks, that is a nice car. I understand your reward completely.

I know this is too late now, but perhaps for others. A fuel cut off switch at the tank works great. Sure they steal your car but only get 6 blocks and it dies. they can't restart and then bail. 

You get your car back with some break in damage and a hot wire, but you still have your car. 

They would have to be top notch thieves if they come and tow truck your car away. Thats serious planning!!

I wish you the best of luck in the recovery Scott.

I used to go to New Orleans a lot and leave my BMW parked for weeks at a time in "park and pay" lots.  Always pulled the coil wire off and put it in my suitcase.  Center caps off the wheels went into the trunk.  Luckily I never had any attempts that I could tell.