IGNORED

Well That's A Relief. Dave Rebello Just Called And...

conedodger

I dropped off my E31 last week. I had told Dave that among the receipts was a receipt from BC Gerolomy. But the receipt was vague and I couldn't tell what all had been done. Given my time, or lack there of, I had the head removed by my son-in-law and he brought it down to Rebello. I had not seen it off the motor.

Dave says big valves, port work, conservative cam. Dave will be putting a cam more appropriate to a 3.0 stroker motor with Megasquirt Pro. Previous owner just saved me a couple grand in Rebello head work! Plus it's BC Gerolomy! That's some old school stuff right there!

Edited by conedodger
  • Like 2

Or maybe routing out of the front freeze plugs and into the rear with a small external radiator in the path?

Or using a later head and reading temperature at the sensor bung above plug 6... or routing coolant into it?

nissan-01.gif

Edited by Blue

• 11 months later...

Got a call from A buddy of mine today. He was having some interior work done on his '78 Volvo and saw Rebello Racing across the parking lot. He dropped in and dropped my name and Dave said he had been trying to reach me. When Mike said that, I realized I had forgotten to tell Dave when I changed my number! Yikes!

Anyway, the engine is done. It will take while to outfit it with its EFI stuff before it is fired, but progress! 

image.jpeg