IGNORED

Zcon 2015

jfa.series1

I haven't seen much here about ZCON lately and since registration is now open here's the big question: WHO'S GOING???

This is a big one - 45th anniversary and all, and centrally located for a nice change.  Yeh, I know - Memphis in July may not be all that attractive.

I think it would really be great for fellow members of this site to make arrangements to meet and get personally introduced to each other at ZCON.  Being able to associate faces to "handles" would be fun for past threads and future stories.  Shucks - we could even work on a group picture! :D

The hotel is booking quickly so if you're planning on going and have not yet made your arrangements - get on it!

Hope to Z'ya there.

This is going to be another "Countdown to Zcon" thread for me. Somehow I will get it done. I have met a Z owner in my town that is finishing up his 71, so I know there will be at least 2 of us from Indiana.  When Zcon gets this close, you've got to make it. I hope to do all the events too-racing ,show, dragstrip, bring it on!!!!!

"I think it would really be great for fellow members of this site to make arrangements to meet and get personally introduced to each other at ZCON. Being able to associate faces to "handles" would be fun for past threads and future stories.

Shucks - we could even work on a group picture! :D"

I'm up for breaking the camera with my mugshot mingled in with "youse guys"!

I'm going and meeting and shaking hands and yakin' my a$$ off about Z cars till the cows come home.

KG (love of my life), Zilver and I will be there for the duration!!

Zya'll there!!

Jim D.

"Zup"

Anybody going there dressed like Elvis?   :)

Also, can you envision 300 S30 Z's rolling into Graceland?

Something like this???  The judged car show is going to be downtown on Beale Street, good opportunity to be a bit weird.

http://www.amazon.com/California-Costumes-Mens-Black-Size/dp/B003JH8TFO/ref=sr_1_5/187-6381913-4049603?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1420650698&sr=1-5&keywords=elvis+costume+adult

My son and I are planning to attend this and I've made reservations at the sponsor hotel. 

Memphis is about as close to Austin of any of these events so we don't want to miss this one.  We are still working out how we are going to transport our Z there, but will hopefully have that problem solved shortly.

Looking forward to finally meeting a number of forum members face to face.

Mike.

Can anyone sponsoring the show tell us if we have covered parking for the entries? Also......do they have set aside parking for the the trailers and tow vehicles?

Here's a link to the contact folks, I'm sure someone can answer your questions. Please post any info you get.

http://zccazconvention.com/conventions/2015/?page_id=23