IGNORED

Are Tokicos Really Gone?

Here's the only place I've found that "says" they're in stock.  Haven't called them because I can't spend the money right now, mine are OK that are on there now. 

FWIW, no suspension kits because they can't get springs, even though the site says otherwise ...

i bought a set of the staag struts along with eibach progressive lowering springs and msa thicker sway bars (there's a thread somewhere on here about my suspension refresh).

the staags seem fine - but i've got a lot of variables replaced at once so hard to say if i can pinpoint the struts over the other mods. overall the handling is much more taught than the oem setup - the sway bars are the biggest single cause of that, as they all but eliminate body roll. the springs help too with the stance and lower cg. the feel is a bit more harsh - not bad, just not as mushy as the oem, but definitely feel the road much more.

i have thought about what kind of difference a set of higher end adjustable struts might make...

I am looking for more ground clearance as well. I really want to get my car off the ground.  I do not want OEM, I do not think, but maybe I something just a bit lower. The tokiko springs really put the car on the ground.  My exhaust at times pays the price.  I would really like maybe 3/4" more ground clearance to help with suspension travel, getting on ramps, etc.  The car's primary purpose is to be a taken to vintage rally events.  I need more suspension travel to do that with some comfort.  I think A set of Eibach springs and tokiko HP's will probably be the ticket.

http://www.shox.com/appguide/shoxshop/productsdisplay.php

They got S/T sport Springs which I got years ago on my 73.  They provide the perfect height.  Now the newly discovered  problem the price on S/Ts $1000...what?  I paid like $230 for mine from Shox in 2007.  Shox also still has Tokico shocks.  Not sure for how long; the prices are not great either.