IGNORED

Bfg Scca Majors

gira

Hey Folks,

Just a quick note that we're preparing the  2013 National Championship EProd car for its last season of full blown competition before it gets relegated to the Vintage ranks. Our racing starts up hard in January in Florida, so anyone down here at the time please make sure to come out. January 9 weekend at Homestead and the following weekend in Sebring. This year is special in that the SCCA has announced the National Championship Runoffs to be in Daytona. So, that's a first for this Florida boy that that particular race is within 3 days driving. We'll have a huge contingent in 2015 at Daytona including my brother who won the STL National Championship at Laguna Seca this year!

Special thanks to Silvermine and John Washington with Ztrix for their help. Funny enough, I offered Arizona Z some free advertising on the car and he wasn't interested. Oh well....

All the best!

Greg Ira

post-8031-0-04068900-1419006299_thumb.jp

post-8031-0-97558600-1419006315_thumb.jp

post-8031-0-91631800-1419006365_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hey Greg, I will be in Daytona for the Rolex 24.  Will you be anywhere close ?  I owe you a handshake for the help you have been to me.

Yeah, hey! No problem. We'll be there. First motorhome drivers left trackside at exit of T3, East Horseshoe.

Come on by! We always have a fire and a great time!

Greg

Not sure on the rules for this: http://www.willallracing.com.au/gtrbrakes.htm

Could be interesting..... "Yes sir Mr Tech. THAT is my leaky windshield washer." :)

A turbo with the compressor only blowing through an intercooler then on to the brake rotors may be another trick for extra cooling.

Wow, super cool idea, no pun intended. We'd get hammered by the officials with that set up. If I raced the GTR, I would definitely have that set up.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Classic Z'ers,

We had a pretty good weekend overall. This was a double race weekend. After putting the car on pole with a 1:29.1 we broke a CV axle during the race with a 26 second lead. After installing my old Datsun U-joint axles, we won handily on Sunday and actually set a new track record. I'd like to thank my sponsors for helping me out and we look forward to going to Sebring this weekend.

ZTrix.com

Silvermine

Hoosier

Summit racing

Nissan

Carbotech Racing Brakes

Greg Ira

post-8031-0-73757100-1421245500_thumb.jp

post-8031-0-85329700-1421245548_thumb.jp

• Like 2