IGNORED

I Wish I Could Read Japanese

240260280z

Pretty cheap price at least. Maybe worth grabbing it and using a smart phone translator app like "word lens" with it.

Not sure I'd trust sketchy translation of technical processes. Sometimes, close enough isn't good enough. I always think back to a Japanese tent I bought many years ago. The assembly manual was titled, "Erection Instructions".

Dennis

• Like 1

tolerances are usually given in our numbers and metric. no translation for those needed. 

BUT... is that 170 canadian dollars?   I oughta buy a bunch and bring em back when i go to japan

in april.  its only 10 bucks over on amazon.co.jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/NISSAN%E3%80%8CL6-ENGINE-TUNING%E3%80%8D-engine-%E3%83%A0%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-ebook/dp/B00J7XJANY/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418877732&sr=1-2&keywords=L6

edit: thats the kindle price. thought it was the hardcopy. 

• Like 1

The link didn't work for me but I went Amazon books and searched L6 Engine Tuning and there it was. Tried to order the kindle version but I have "Kindle for PC". Yes if you have the free "kindle for PC" app you can download a book to hard drive and read it offline whenever you want. It's great. But it didn't work for this book. I could only order it for my Cloud Kindle  (didn't know I had that until today) but not the PC app. Don't know why. My ISP isn't very reliable so I need it to work offline.

I have this book, got it a while ago off Yahoo! Auctions. It's not very useful to me as I'm afraid the translation via Google Translate isn't very good.

I could potentially upload a pdf scan of it if someone who is fluent in Japanese is willing to translate? Alternatively we could hire a professional translator to try and translate it.

Update: I bought it but it would only play on Kindle Cloud Viewer.  It would not zoom so a page was only ~ 3" high and useless.  I got tech support to help but there was nothing they could do so they refunded the purchase.... very dumb of them to sell a book you can't read.... so much for cutting edge technology.... good thing they don't make cars.....

@Amazon,

It described this ebook is just scan version of magazine that published 1997.

Thus, it just a photos for each pages. 

=========================

Book Description
Publication Date: March 23, 2014
1997年発行した紙媒体のチューニングムックシリーズをスキャンした許諾再販版です。 
当時発行の本をそのままスキャンしています。そのため、経年変化による紙のよれ、多少のキズ、もともと印刷の薄いところなどがあります。