IGNORED

75 280 Interior Door Panel's (Wtb)

Luxmantom

Hi,i'm new to your forum,i have a 75 280,and i'm 90%done,but i not been able to find a pair of door panel's.A friend of mine,has had what left of mine for 2-1/2 year's,and doubt if those will ever be repaired.I need a good pair,maybe not perfect but at least serviceable,this is the last big item.If any of you have a pair,please get in touch with me,Thank you,Tom.

post-29679-0-00656800-1417125137_thumb.j

Just be extremely careful to ensure you get 74-76 door panels. The 77-78 will not fit your car. The  single biggest giveaway difference is the distance from the hole where the lock button sticks through on top to the back edge of the panel.  74-76 is about 5-6", the 77-78 are 9".  The back edge of the 77-78 panel is also at a much steeper angle than the earlier ones.

Looking at zcarclassics little ebay add there, they have some those super rare 69-74 flat top SU's or sale,  :wacko:  so be EXTRA careful.