IGNORED

Another Z At A Well Known Dealer

Z fan

There's a few things "not right" with the car, seat uphostelry, carpet on the transmission tunnel, passenger side mirror, but again a very nice restomod in my opinion. If these cars start selling for somewhere near the asking price then it is good news for the value of our cars! Bad news if you're still looking to buy one!

I agree with Northernz.  It has a few things that are not correct but they are not deal breakers as the car presents very well.  The nice green paint, Panasports, and JDM headlight covers, it has curb appeal in spades!  $29,500 is there asking price.  For someone that seriously wanted it I am sure it could be had for around $27K.  I would not be surprised if the seller is trying to get nearly 100% of their money back as I am sure that is probably what has been put in to it.