IGNORED

1977 280Z Want To Sell - Atlanta Ga

wgtierce

I have a 1977 280z. Presently has a 260z motor in it.  I still have the 280z motor and a enhanced 240z motor that I was going to install but never got around to.  This car has never been stored in the weather at all.  Has always been inside.  All interior parts are present.  This would be a great project starter or an awesome parts resource for a collector.  I drove this car into its present storage area 12 years ago.  Truthfully has been sitting since.  I have confidence that it could be driveable within a couple days at a shop with little effort.

I am posting on here because I do not know where to start going about trying to sell this package.  I would love for it all to end up in the hands of a collector or someone that would really enjoy it. 

Just posting to ask you guys' advice on a possible price or avenue to sell this.

Thanks for the help. 

1977 280z (260z motor in it)

gnXrL5.jpg

1977 280z motor

yI1oc4.jpg

lg7Alx.jpg

1970 240z motor (numbers we could see on it off the block were 11411-45010)

fqiXvz.jpg

kvKmE2.jpg

More pictures of the L24.  First new picture shows (On the end) 11321-41020 the 317 Logo and ASCO

DuoX8V.jpg

Close up picture of the logo on the block 

xPnpgv.jpg

And in this picture you can see the 31112 with the 262 under it as well as showing the 11411-45010

mcW85L.jpg

If you're on Facebook, look up the Georgia Z Club and like the page. I can get your pictures posted there. Also join Georgia Datsun Owners. The user here that goes by the name of Metalmonkey47 (http://www.classiczcars.com/user/29114-metalmonkey47/) is an admin for that page and can get your membership approved. That can give your car some good exposure.