IGNORED

In New Zealand For Two Weeks!

LeonV

Hey boys... Look what I got heah!  :)

I gots no input as to where the Z's are at, but just wanted to let you know that I'm jealous that you're going there and I'm not. I've heard that it's one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. Hope you find a local to show you around!

BTW - Business, pleasure, or both?

FWIW, when I went to NZed a few years back I contacted a few Kiwi members on this site before I left, and they showed me a great time even had my wife and me for a luncheon at a winery in Auckland. The Z club of New Zealand are great folks anxious to meet and blab about Zeds (don't call them "Zs"). You can try Brian Schou "olzed" on this site schoubs@hotmail.com. Good luck.  We truly enjoyed New Zealand. The Kiwis are some of the best people on earth. Good food, good wine, and now good beer, great scenery, what more could one ask for?

Cheers, Mike

Hey boys... Look what I got heah!  :)

I gots no input as to where the Z's are at, but just wanted to let you know that I'm jealous that you're going there and I'm not. I've heard that it's one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. Hope you find a local to show you around!

BTW - Business, pleasure, or both?

All pleasure! Sort of a first anniversary trip for me and the wife. Auckland's been great so far, we've had some great meals and nice walks around town. :)

FWIW, when I went to NZed a few years back I contacted a few Kiwi members on this site before I left, and they showed me a great time even had my wife and me for a luncheon at a winery in Auckland. The Z club of New Zealand are great folks anxious to meet and blab about Zeds (don't call them "Zs"). You can try Brian Schou "olzed" on this site schoubs@hotmail.com. Good luck.  We truly enjoyed New Zealand. The Kiwis are some of the best people on earth. Good food, good wine, and now good beer, great scenery, what more could one ask for?

Cheers, Mike

Thanks Mike, I probably should've done as you did and posted here sooner. I appreciate the contact info, we'll see if we can hook up with some Zed-fanatics. :D

In fact, this caught my eye as we strolled through Parnell:

post-18112-0-13666500-1416891582_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi Leon. You might want to pm olzed. He is a kiwi, but I havn't seen hem posting for a couple of weeks. He probably hasn't seen your post.

Enjoy your trip.

Chas

Thanks! Good call Chas, I just sent Brian a PM.

Awesome. Well have a great time, and hope you can hook up with the local Zedders!

Thanks Cap!

Brian may or may not answer as he has been very ill. I hope he does, though...great guy, he and his wife Sheryl met us at the airport in Auckland when we arrived, and plied us with travel magazines and set us up with other Zedders in Wellington, too. Then set up the luncheon prior to our departure. Like I said before, Kiwis are great folks.

Cheers, Mike