IGNORED

240K Sedan Boot Rubber

Red Rocket

OK, I have some gross smelling fumes getting sucked in through the boot because the rubber has lost it's resistance to bouncing back I presume.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some new looking rubbers on members projects before, so I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction on where to find them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Rubber soul in Japan may stock them.

Email info@jdmfactory.com.au and he might be able to help you

I emailed Jason and didn't recieve a reply within 2 weeks.......

Went into Clark Rubber yesterday on the chance they may have something similar, and they did.  Really close to the original.

So I bought my 4 metres and the guy said that it is a discontinued profile from that maker.  It looked like they had enough to do a few more boot seals.

If anyone is interested in getting some let me know and I will work something out with you dollar and delivery wise......

I joined the rubber with RTV black silicone, and now to close the boot you have to use positive pressure to make it close.  Hopefully no more fumes :)

Man...i am really going to have to go to my local clark rubber and raid them!!!

Went into Clark Rubber yesterday on the chance they may have something similar, and they did.  Really close to the original.
So I bought my 4 metres and the guy said that it is a discontinued profile from that maker.  It looked like they had enough to do a few more boot seals.