IGNORED

Round Top Hitachi Floats Are Near

Bruce Palmer

• 4 months later...

Why do I want them?  Don't shoot me, I am just curious.  I have 2 sets of fresh Z Therapy round tops.  One never used and the other set fresh out of Z Kenobe's car.  The new set was delievered in January, do they already have these floats in them?

We have had numerous customers asking for new floats. It covers everything from "I stabbed mine with a screw driver" to "they are soaking up gas". The longer time has gone on the more prevalent the calls have become.

We have been installing used floats up to now just to get good ones going out but the combination of the cries for floats and our supply of "good used" getting leaner, it was time . NISSAN had no more and pricing on the last we bought from them was about 3 times what ours are going for. Bottom line: Time to step up and add another part to our manufactured list. All of our Z car and 2 liter roadsters will now include ZT-30 floats as part of the package.......

Any of our carbs out in the field will have perfectly serviceable floats (until you stab them with a screwdriver or some such)......

• Like 3