IGNORED

Stock Compressor Bracket For Sanden 508

jalexquijano

Does not exist. Has to be fabricated. both Vintage Air and other custom AC vendors sells the basic brackets that fit the Sanden, then fabricate plates etc to mount it to your particular application.

There was another thread either here or hybridz just last week about this. Do a bit of searching.

At one point - someone sold "adaptors" that were used to mount the shorter Sandan/Sanyo? compressors - to the stock L26/L28 Mount.

I don't know if they would work with the specific Model you mention. I wound up buying the OEM compressor - it was Hatachi if I remember correctly. Cost more - but solved the mounting problem.

If you compare the compressor you have to the stock mount - might be a simple matter of using some flat stock and a couple of spacers. The trick is to get the compressor pulley lined up correctly with the drive pulley

FWIW,

Carl B.

At one point - someone sold "adaptors" that were used to mount the shorter Sandan/Sanyo? compressors - to the stock L26/L28 Mount.

I don't know if they would work with the specific Model you mention. I wound up buying the OEM compressor - it was Hatachi if I remember correctly. Cost more - but solved the mounting problem.

If you compare the compressor you have to the stock mount - might be a simple matter of using some flat stock and a couple of spacers. The trick is to get the compressor pulley lined up correctly with the drive pulley

FWIW,

Carl B.

Does not exist. Has to be fabricated. both Vintage Air and other custom AC vendors sells the basic brackets that fit the Sanden, then fabricate plates etc to mount it to your particular application.

There was another thread either here or hybridz just last week about this. Do a bit of searching.

Will this bracket work with a Sanden 508 compressor??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/240Z-A-C-COMPRESSOR-BRACKET-240-260z-280z-280zx-drift-japan-import-l24-very-nice-/281388983198?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A240Z&hash=item418417239e&vxp=mtr