IGNORED

1970 240Z For Sale - Stunning Restoration

DatsunZGuy

Looks interesting but the guy seems like a shyster.  He contradicts himself.  Looks like a car dealer to me.  Just because you're not licensed doesn't mean you're not.

I SPECIALIZE IN "NERVOUS" INTERNET BUYERS!!

Call Dennis - Marketing Guy 

THIS IS NOT AN AUTO DEALER AD 

• Like 1

A guy in our car club had a black 1967 Plymouth GTX that had "NEVER SEEN RAIN NOR WASHED WITH WATER!" Before I bought my Pantera I asked the seller if the seals leaked. He paused for a bit and said he didn't know. He never washed it or drove it in the rain. In this case I think it's because the restoration is fairly recent. The car looks good. Remind me of the one I'm building now. Very similar color.

Chuck

Someone sprayed a bunch of that shiny auto dealer black crap all over the underside of the exhaust.  That car is going to stink for a week until that all burns off.  It looks like they sprayed that stuff over most of the underside of the car.  Notice a lot of the undercar nuts and bolts are rusted.  The rest of the is finished to a good standard, but as usual, the underside of the car is substandard.

Everything about the style of that eBay listing says "guard your wallet".  If the car is that good it would sell itself.  Dennis-the-Marketing-Guy's efforts actually reduce the value of the car.  I can't imagine being that guy.  Weird.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281487585612?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D281487585612%26_rdc%3D1

Edit - went with 14 Bold on the font using the Full Editor.

This part of the eBay listing is just total made-up BS.  Who do you report them to if they violate the code?  Themselves.  Beware.

H.) Code of Ethics - National/International Association of First Trade Registry.
Click on the ME icon.

On the positive side - it is a nice-looking car.  Isn't it odd though, that he doesn't post the VIN?  I found the dash VIN in one of the pictures.  I don't know where the other ones are for the early cars.  The pictures , by the way, show that whoever took them is a big-game hunter.  Lots of dead animal heads.

Looks like HLS30-02631

post-19298-0-28302100-1415301722_thumb.p