IGNORED

Well... starting from stock.

Here is the progress of my zx 2+2 build. it's going to take quite a while, and i'll be posting updates one by one, because of the lack of availability of parts and stuff for the 83 280zx 2+2. but every time i do a little bit, i'll post updates/pics of before and after. thanks for watching!

as i said in my first post, i just bought this car 3 days ago. She runs and drives pretty well but needs a lot of love.

when i got her, she had an exhaust leak(completely blown gasket) that was bad enough it sounded almost like open exhaust. luckily, there was a new gasket in the back seat. We replaced it yesterday and she sounds awesome now, except the valve tapping.

next on the list, probably tie rods and struts.

• 1 month later...

so... husband went to move Bullet to change her brakes about a week or 2 ago. got her moved to where he wanted her, and before he could put her in park, she died and wouldn't start back. about a week later, we thought that she had gotten flooded and just died from it, so we took her down the road. well a push across a busy 5 lane road and a pull back home later, we figured out that wasn't it. so he's doing random testing, and he pulled the plugs, which were gas fouled. so i went and got new ones. got home put them in, she was still missing. so, back to the testing. started her up, which had to keep her revved at about 2k to keep her running, drank damn near a quarter tank in about 30 minutes.... he smacked the egr with a hammer. lightly of course. BAM! she smoothed right out. apparently the egr was stuck open or something, because she's been running like a charm ever since.

• 3 months later...