IGNORED

so.... here it is

hey all... i'm looking for a few parts for an 83 ZX 2+2 if you have some or know where to find them cheap.

i need:

both doors or drivers door and guts for passenger

drivers side front fender

both front floor pans

rear cargo bay floor pan

carpet throughout(gray or black preferred cuz thats the interior scheme)

(preferably black) dash

i'm sure there will be more as progress is made, so just hit me up.

thanks guys!

Edited by 83.FairLadyZX.Bullet

I bought a car with horrible steering wheel shaking around 30 to 40 mph, too bad to drive. I had the rotors turned and put in new wheel bearings, steady as a rock now.

You should adjust the valves as soon as you can, it's easy. Here's my attempt at explaining the procedure, http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/open-s30-z-discussions/52688-problems-few-different-areas-car-running-poor-no-gauges.html

Post #6

LOL yeah i know, it's just a matter of the time and my hubs bringing the tools home from the shop so i can crack her open. and permetex, as i've found nowhere to find a new valve cover gasket... and it's already running with permetex as a gasket anyway, so it's not like it won't hold up...

as far as the steering, it's the outer tie rod ends... and the rear struts. they're all shot.

the cool thing about this car, is that it had probably been sitting in a field or something for quite some time. she fires right up, runs good, drives good, and the whole dash works. all the gauges work, even down to the 1/4 tank gas gauge. the only thing that don't work is the clock. LOL. i'm going to try to do some customization on the dash, because it's cracked like hell got hold of it and raised up in some places. so i'm gonna try doing bondo molding on the top, then painting it with rubber paint or something like that. don't know if it'll work the way i'm thinking, but hey i can try it anyway. if it don't then i found one on i think it was autopartswarehouse.com for like 150...

99% of Zs have a crack in the dash, 100% OE clocks do not work. Mine have been at 4:20 since I bought them. LOL If your's didn't have these problems, it couldn't be a Z.

The filter is to keep you from ever having a problem with fuel delivery. You said it had been sitting for awhile. Here's one that's been sitting too long.

post-24724-14150829846449_thumb.jpg

This is what I bang out.

post-24724-14150829847243_thumb.jpg