IGNORED

MSA Spring Sale?

Jarvo2

I haven't yet heard of the Spring Sale; however, in the past I've found that the Club Discount is usually equal to or saves more money than the actual "Sale" items (depends on the sale and discount on the particular item). If you're not aware, you can state in the comments at the bottom of your order that you are a member of ClassicZCars.com and include your Member ID that is under your avatar. I believe that will give you a 10% discount.

Have any of you actually been to their store? I have on a business trip I was out there and went by. It's a little hole in the wall place. The front area is smaller than you'd see in any auto parts store.

It has not changed much since my first visit in 1994.

It is a tiny hole in the wall place. That's why there is always a line out the door into the parking lot during the "west coast nationals" show every year. The last time I went there were 25 people in that store all at once! I will be there again this year.

It is a tiny hole in the wall place. That's why there is always a line out the door into the parking lot during the "west coast nationals" show every year. The last time I went there were 25 people in that store all at once! I will be there again this year.

Only on Saturday this year by the way.

Right, I was thinking about that while I was typing my above post. Going to try to be there early enough to be one of the first in the store. Hate crowds!

They have a number system now too. Take a number and they will call it out. After the garage sale of course.