IGNORED

Vintage Rubber, still in business??? Epic Service FAIL

bhbarr

Quite annoyed, placed and online order on 1/12/14 and received confirmation. I have called and emailed an nobody replies... not a great way to run a business. Next step report to PayPal and have my lawyer send a letter.

So... if MSA stuff is too big and I don't want to do the "see what fits" thing... I am going to Steele Rubber her in NC and see if I can get them to help make 240Z weatherstrip profiles. PM if interested.

I have their restore set and I'm having issues with the passenger side door seal as it doesn't sit correctly. I am thinking of going on the hunt for nos as it was a bit challenging dealing with them initially. Mine have been on the car almost a year and haven't settled in yet. Hatch is thicker than stock too.

For what its worth guys I saw this post and called randy to let him know in case one of his helpers may have dropped the ball but that is not the case. The order was recieved on the 12th and shipped out on the 14th just 2 days later. But I invited Randy to join this list and come on here and talk to you guys about any issues you may have or questions. Randy is a very standup guy and he is constantly trying to fill our needs and make correct new products and I know this because I have provided many samples that he has cut up to make molds and production models etc. I know that I too have had a hard time reaching him sometimes and I think he will address a fix for that when he gets on this list. I can tell you trying to help small groups with new products is a thankless job and not for the faint of heart or those easily offended as the constant complaints and comment would make most guys quit. I have always warned Randy to only make parts that I think he can sell enough of to re-coupe his investment but he has alway gone above and beyond to create parts that may be needed but not sell very many. So Hopefully Randy will chime in sometime soon so he can help set the record straight and take your constructive advice as to better serve this group.

Les