IGNORED

RB25det conversion odds and end questions

ZachDaaron

ok, so I have a 77' 280z and am in the process of converting it into a RB25det powered beast. But as I run through the conversion in my head and jotting down what I still need to buy and fab and such I ran into a couple super minor setbacks that get overlooked in the threads I have read about this conversion. so I would like to have this thread be a question board for myself (and others) to voice their questions that they cant get answers about this conversion.

So my first question is, the stock speedometer and tachometer are both mechanical, while the RB is electronic. so does anyone know how to either convert the gauges input (so i can keep the stock gauges) or how i will have to set up the gauges to work with this new engine?

Cool idea but it probably won't go far on this site . There are complete builds documented on Hybridz

yea, I started to notice from other threads but I couldn't access hybridz web site earlier for some reason. Now that I have access to it I think most of my questions can be pieced together.