IGNORED

Sacramento Raceway in July

HermanM

I am looking to setup a day (4 hours) of racing here in Sacramento, Ca at the Raceway for the weekend of July 26th!!!

I already have a handful of classics and randoms that are going to be there along with me and my 260 as well as my 71 Delta 88. Any and all cars are welcome to join in (but I'm sure most of you would like to run you Z's) and see what you can do at the drags.

I am only able to take a set number of 25 cars for the day and I will need to get the money to reserve your spot. The location will be the Sacramento Raceway, 5305 Excelsior Rd, Sacramento, CA 95827, and will run for about 4 hours with as many hits as we can get in and a possible "friendly race bracket" to see who's the fastest that day. The cost for the day will be $125/car for the entire day. As for the day or the night, it is up for discussion. I would prefer the daytime but I know people may be commuting in order to get there so I am willing to do the nighttime instead.

I am planning on putting the deposit down this weekend to reserve July 25th OR 26th. Spots are filling up a little bit and I will need to get money in hand to pay for the track ASAP. All interested please reply here with your information and I will get back to you with my personal information to get a hold of me.

Hope to hear back from anyone and everyone in the area willing to have a good time and have some fun with this event.

If I can get wiring issues sorted out, I'd be interested. Sounds like an awesome time since I'm new to the Z community.

Should be fun. Not getting much of interest from online here, but I do have some others looking to get on the track.