IGNORED

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread.

Since only the S30 threads got any use over the past couple of years, I've only created this one thread this year for all Zs.

Enjoy, and let's keep each other involved!

• 3 weeks later...

I got the splash pan from the 260Z blasted and coated. The place turned it around in one day for me. I lucked out in that they were coating a bunch of other things flat black, so they added the splash pan into the mix.

post-5413-14150827233434_thumb.jpg

For the Atlanta area people, this is the place I went to: Professional Cryogenic Metallurgy & Coatings,Atlanta,Georgia,Cryogenic,REM Gears,powder coating,ceramic coating,sandblasting,metal polishing

Pete Thomas recommended them to me, and I can see why.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the remainder of the snow melt. I will not be taking the Z out until we get a good rain to wash off the salt they (belatedly) put on the roads. I have a small inkling of how our northern brethren must feel every winter. I'll take Atlanta's once every few years winter problems over theirs.

I watched the remainder of the snow melt. I will not be taking the Z out until we get a good rain to wash off the salt they (belatedly) put on the roads. I have a small inkling of how our northern brethren must feel every winter. I'll take Atlanta's once every few years winter problems over theirs.

Well, at least use your daily driver to come visit us at C&O tomorrow.