IGNORED

57% off LoJack Theft Protection...

conedodger

I set up this group buy for 914World.Com but LoJack is open to extending it to ClassicZCars.Com. For simplicity, when you contact Derek Vinson of LoJack, tell him that you are from 914World.Com so I don't have to set up a separate buy.

This is really an incredible value. At 57% off, the basic system is only $295! On 914World, we just this last week had a member lose his 914-6 to a thief. I am doing this with both my 914 and my 240Z. I can't afford not to.

Dear Fellow 914 World Club Members,

I wanted to pass along information regarding LoJack for Classics. I have negotiated a deal with LoJack that can save 914 World Members 57% off the regular price of a LoJack System. To take advantage of these great savings, be sure to call Derek Vinson at 800-838-1177 x4195 or email him at dvinson@lojack.com.

See below for all the details….

LoJack offers the most effective solution for recovering a stolen vehicle. In fact, our proven technology and direct integration with law enforcement have allowed us to achieve over a 90% recovery rate – and many of those recoveries happen within just a few hours of the vehicle being reported stolen.

LoJack® Corporation, the company that invented the stolen vehicle recovery market, offers LoJack for Classics, a Stolen Vehicle Recovery System that is specially designed to meet the unique requirements of classic cars and help owners protect the investment they make in these one-of-a-kind vehicles. The system leverages LoJack’s next generation, self-powered Stolen Vehicle Recovery Technology, which offers several advantages that make it ideally suited to classic cars, including:

· A self-powered system that does not draw energy from a vehicle’s battery, and as such does not need to be connected to the vehicle’s electrical system.

· Carefully controlled installation that is covert, non-invasive and performed by a certified technician.

LoJack offers two key recovery solutions to meet the needs of Classic Car owners, which are outlined for you below.

LoJack for Classics Stolen Vehicle Recovery System: $695.00 (one-time payment) – special discounted pricing for 914 World members- $295

The LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System is the only system used by the police, and is proven to track and recover your stolen vehicle or your money back. If your vehicle is stolen, LoJack’s proven technology uses a small hidden transceiver to send a signal to police, silently leading them to your vehicle’s exact location. Coverage areas do apply.

LoJack for Classics Stolen Vehicle Recovery System with Early Warning: $995.00 (one-time payment) - special discounted pricing for 914 World members- $595

Don’t give thieves a head start—upgrade your LoJack system with Early Warning and know when your car is on the move…without you. With Early Warning, your car is equipped with a motion sensor that is uniquely linked to a Key Pass you add to your keychain. If your car moves and the sensor cannot detect your Key Pass, you will be notified by phone, email, or text message if your vehicle has been moved without your authorization.* This is our most popular package. Coverage areas do apply.

*Please consult the LoJack Owner’s Manual for details regarding the timing and circumstances of the Early Warning notification.

Click on the link below to watch a short 2 minute video describing how LoJack works.

LoJack Corporation - YouTube - How LoJack for Classics Works

To learn how LoJack for Classics has helped recover stolen classics for fellow classic car owners, click on the link below to view some real life Classic Car Recovery stories.

http://www.autotheftblog.com/category/auto...s/classic-cars/

To Receive the special promo pricing above you must mention that you are a 914 World Club Member, and make sure to place your order with Derek Vinson! Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or concerns that you would like answered prior to placing an order.