IGNORED

1973 Z dmensions

nismo silvia

• 1 month later...

So no one knows this? I have a completely disassembeld car hanging sideways in my back yard. Just to be sure, the front crossmember with the steering rack, the holes that bolt it to the frame of the car? TO: The rear lower control arm has two places it mounts to one towards the fron and one to the rear. I can measure that.

Edited by bstrudg

So this is what I have. The front crossmember is not installed. I tied a string from the frame holes that hold the front crossmember to the frame, from one side to the other. I almost get a staight shot from the rear bolts. The distance from the rear bolt to the front holes 93 5/8in and from the same rear bolt to the front crossmember bolt is 97 1/8in. The rear control arm bolts that are closerto the front of the car are to close to the dip in the floor pans to get an acurate measurement. I hope this helps.