IGNORED

[2013] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Arne

Heard about this upgrade to the choke control on this site.

Got on EBAY bought the adapter plate and installed it.

Works great. It is rock solid. This allows you to remove the consul without screwing with the choke control as well.

While I was there:) I got the choke warning light and the re defogger repaired as well.:D

Winter may suck but it gives you time to work on things.

Casey

post-21264-14150821981435_thumb.jpg

post-21264-14150821980893_thumb.jpg

Edited by Casey_z

Well there is still some snow here, but the roads are clear, so I took my 240Z for a spin today. She is actually running pretty good, but there are still some issues. Whomever put the new exhaust on did a terrible job....its way too low (I actually have to look out for roadkill) and the tail pipe rattles. Also, the fuel guage is still not working, and I still have to pop the clutch in order to stop the engine. Can't wait until the weather warms up so I can get to work on this stuff.

I hope it went to a good home.

Thanks Steve. I think so and it's for the better, I just had no time to work on it. Still, it's a little upsetting that I wasn't able to put this one back on the road. Hope to see it rolling again, but she's left the Bay Area for LA.

Oh well, now I have a bunch of parts to sell!

• 2 weeks later...