IGNORED

[2013] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread.

Since only the S30 threads got any use over the past couple of years, I've only created this one thread this year for all Zs.

Enjoy, and let's keep each other involved!

Edited by Arne

Thanks for the Tradition Arne! HAPPY NEW YEAR.... maybe a Z in 2013 for you?

Picked up a Weber 55DCO /SP Crazy big. 48mm chokes, 180F9180 mains, 60F8 Idles, 0Spill just before the New Years party... finally looked at it now... not a 50.

Edited by Blue

Thanks for the Tradition Arne! HAPPY NEW YEAR.... maybe a Z in 2013 for you?
Not at all likely. But as I've said before, never say never. Who knows what strange opportunity might kick in my front door?

Just got back from a 140 mile run. The car ran great. One piece of info I thought I'd pass on; last week I had my front wheels road force balanced. Great results-there is absolutely no wheel shimmy through 100 mph. I did not get above that due to road conditions. I highly recommend this form of balancing and will have it done to my driver as well.

Oh yeah, last night (technically before new years) I installed a rocker switch for the antenna mast. I put it in the blank just forward of the ashtray in the center console. It's nice to be able to move the antenna so easily.

Happy and healthy new year to all.

Edited by tlorber

I didn't even end up staying up until 12 last night. Got up early today and finally diagnosed why the speedo doesn't work. I ended up replacing the speedo cable (had one laying around). Now it's clear I need a different speedo gear!

Since it was 10 below zero this morning, I fired up the furnace in the garage and finished refinishing the clutch/brake pedal box and the fuel/vapor tank. Now they look like new. I guess the next project is refurb of the fuel tank. Happy New Years to everyone.