IGNORED

My first Z, L24 with SU carbs. GoPro Hero

This is a good pull in my first 240Z i bought a few years ago, its pretty original with a few mods and upgrades to make it more reliable. It was destined for the crusher but with alot of work over the past few years it still gets it done today. L24 was an ebay score I bought three years ago for $300, guy was going with an RB swap and wanted it gone. It doesn't smoke, doesn't make any strange noises and it pulls pretty good. I know i've gotten my moneys worth out of it either way :). Original 4 speed that came in the car. I does sound like I need to do another clutch as it sounds as if i have roasted this one too. I have to figure out what that scratchy noise is with the GoPro but i'm still learning how to use it. That sound though is like music to my ears. Just in case anyone says it, I do have my lap belt on, i've been working on the seat belts this morning and the shoulder belt is off at the moment.

Edited by MotoManMike

Thanks olzed, I figured i'd post up how she runs, people see me on here alot talking but never see what i'm working with. I drive this car alot its my favorite ride. This was a true budget build. I have very little money tied up in it but a huge amount of sweat labor. If I wasn't able to work on it, it wouldn't have been feasable.

Edited by MotoManMike

Probably is, I live pretty close to there. Thats a pretty keen observation too!! I don't wind it out too much but I definetly check out the scenery before I do. I've got it running pretty good for no more than I've got in it. I'm pretty sure the clutch is oil soaked, I need a new rear main seal but I will be on it as soon as this other project is done. I got my front suspension on my other car and man what a chore it was to get apart, i'm dreading doing the rears LOL. Hows that set of coil overs treating you? Heres a pic of what you are hearing this is before I put the pod style filters on the carbs.

post-26581-14150819957176_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...