IGNORED

$50 fuel rail

siteunseen

2' aluminium stock off ebay $30. 6 -1/4 NPTx5/16 barbs from Lowes @$1.60, 2 -3/8 NPTx5/16 barbs from Fastenal @$2.03, loaned from a plumber friend taps & bits @$0, 4lbs baking soda for blasting gun from Dollar Store $2.00. $100 on beer. Easy to do. I'm gonna give myself a 8 out of 10. Next one will be perfect.post-24724-14150819316074_thumb.jpg

post-24724-14150819315289_thumb.jpg

Ben the aluminium rail already has the 1/2" feed line drilled in it http://www.rossmachineracing.com/dash6.html. And yes that is Blue, blue & blue white twisted pair phone wire. FYI everybody on DSL that's all it takes to connect you to the info highway, 2 little wires. Coaxial is the way to go. And my quest is to do away with all hardlines on my motor. They get crudded up.

Very nice and thanks for the info. On my 78, I've got my OEM setup rehabbed and running well, but I strongly considered going this route rather than take the time to clean it up. It may sound like a stupid question, but when you do something like this, do you regulate the fuel pressure by replacing the stock fuel pump with an adjustable one?

You ordered 2 feet? How did you space the injectors?

Ben the aluminium rail already has the 1/2" feed line drilled in it http://www.rossmachineracing.com/dash6.html. And yes that is Blue, blue & blue white twisted pair phone wire. FYI everybody on DSL that's all it takes to connect you to the info highway, 2 little wires. Coaxial is the way to go. And my quest is to do away with all hardlines on my motor. They get crudded up.

I'd like to know the answer to this as I am going to be installing a Bell Engineering Rising Rate FPR with my 280zxt swap. It still requires the OE regulator.

Very nice and thanks for the info. On my 78, I've got my OEM setup rehabbed and running well, but I strongly considered going this route rather than take the time to clean it up. It may sound like a stupid question, but when you do something like this, do you regulate the fuel pressure by replacing the stock fuel pump with an adjustable one?

post-16285-14150819319711_thumb.jpg

Here is the same fuel rail used on my car. From the same manufacturer. I had to hook up one of those cheap holley fuel pressure regulators on the passenger firewall. Mine is dead headed, but both ends of the fuel rail are tapped just in case I want to run a return line. I have the rail drilled and tapped for a pressure regulator at the back.