IGNORED

Bayline Gathering 7.1.12

jsvteck

flyerv1.jpg

Hello everyone HJCG will be hosting a car gathering for all Pre-86 Japanese Vehicles. We have invited many Vintage Skyline owners to come out personally attend the event. So this will be pretty interesting to see so many vintage Skylines in one place in the USA.

Looking for the hard to find part for your classic? This event will also have a swap meet section and it will cost $10 if you would like a spot.

The release of our Historic Japanese Car Gathering T-shirts will also be sold the day of the event at a cost of $15 each.

This gathering will be held on July 1, 2012 at the San Leandro Marina, 40 Mulford Point Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577. Start time is 10am and will end at 5pm.

Hopefully you guys/gals can attend. If your cars are currently not running, restorations in progress or fully built track cars just bring out whatever you have and come support the classic car community. Highlighted section on the flyers map will be for Pre-86 Only.

No crazy revving, burn outs, and racing will be tolerated!!! It only take one person to mess things up for everyone else but I'm sure everyone knows that.

https://www.Historicjapanesecargathering.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/293718470722666/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

Yes Ivan dose know about this event him and I helped each other put this event together.

Im glad you guys found time in your schedule to attend this event. I would really appreciate it if you guys can also help spread the word cause although this is gonna be a good event its up to all for us to make it a great one.

• 3 weeks later...
Nooo, Leon! This should be included in your vacation!

jsvteck - I have invited a few of my vintage car friends. They will all be going :)

I know, I know, but I don't think my fiancee will be happy! I'm bummed that I'm missing this.

For anyone who will be coming from out of town. I have called the San Leandro Marina Inn & have confirmed they will be honoring discounted rates for people attending the event.

The San Leandro Marina Inn is situated at 68 Monarch Bay Drive, San Leandro, CA, 94577. Directly across from the event location. A short distance from the Oakland Airport & 20 minute drive from downtown San Francisco.

The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Oakland Airport, and Local Businesses and attractions from 6am to 10pm everyday.

Please contact the friendly staff @ (510) 895-1311 or (800) 786-7783. Make sure to mention you are with Japanese Historic Car Gathering group to receive the discounted rates.

Any questions or issues please contact me directly or Janise Dawson.

Thank you,

-Ivan

Leon, I'm sorry to hear you wont be able to make it out. Im sure there will be tons of pictures out there showing what you missed. Glenn thanks for supporting the event.

See you guys there.

I hope so! A friend from work may be coming with his son, hopefully he'll snap some for me. He had an Isuzu Bellet (GT or GTR) at one time, but unfortunately got rid of it. Wish he still had it!